Discovery & Scoping
UX / UID
Third-party liaison (across the 7 vendors on the project)
Azure Managed Services
District, as the incumbent digital partner for Secure Parking, was invited to pitch for the delivery of the ambitious Voyager Program.
The Voyager Program is a business-critical, 2-year strategic B2C and B2B2C project that spans all aspects of Secure Parking’s interface with its consumers and corporate customers. The scope of the project ranged all the way from the website, business portal and mobile site to the in-car park entry and exit kiosks to the complex Secure Parking booking engine – all of which had to operate in seamless tandem.
The core objectives of the project were to:
- Streamline the car park search, parking and payment process
- Reduce operational costs and maximise ROI
- Establish a single source of truth for enterprise information
- Create new revenue opportunities for Secure Parking
- Introduce new platforms to support the business and enable customer migration
In June, CIO Magazine recognised Secure Parking CIO, Rick Chandra, as one of the Top 20 CIOs in Australia as a result of his work leading to the delivery of the Voyager program. Rick personally thanked the PING team for “the contribution PING made in achieving such a successful outcome on the Voyager Program.”
Product Commercial and Industrial